1) Republican voters are not so completely alienated from the political process that they will actually cast their ballots for Donald Trump.
2) The chances of reaching a deal with Iran on its nuclear ambitions are better than 50/50.
3) Removing the Confederate battle flag from the lawn of the South Carolina statehouse will be the start of a meaningful national dialogue on race.
4) The Grateful Dead are done.
5) Bernie Sanders will force Hillary Clinton to actually compete for the Democratic nomination.
6) FBI arrests of supposed ISIS sympathizers actually foiled July 4th terror plots.
7) The Han Solo origin movie will be awesome.